Terms of service
1. Identification and contact details of the seller
Vnitřní 446/11, Brno, 602 00
VAT ID: CZ09876383
held at the Regional Court in Brno, file number C 121412 (hereinafter referred to as the "seller")
Koněvova 1603/142, Praha 3, 130 00, Czech Republic
Bank account: 237809422/0600
2.1 These General Terms and Conditions and the Complaints Policy (hereinafter referred to as the “Terms and Conditions”) of APPRE s.r.o., with its registered office at Vnitřní 446/11, Brno - Ponava, 602 00, Company Identification Number: 09876383, entered in the Commercial Register kept at the Regional Court in Brno, mark C 121412 are regulated in accordance with the provisions of § 1751 par. 1 and § 2079 et seq. Act No. 89/2012 Coll. Civil Code, as amended (hereinafter the "Civil Code") mutual rights and obligations of the parties arising in connection with or on the basis of a purchase contract (hereinafter "purchase contract") concluded between the seller and another person (hereinafter "buyer") ) through the seller's online shop. The online store is operated by the seller on a website located at the Internet address https://weareappre.com/ (hereinafter referred to as the "online store").
2.2 These Terms and Conditions take precedence over the application of the Civil Code where the Civil Code does not expressly prohibit it. If any issue is not regulated by these Terms and Conditions, the legislation of the Czech Republic, especially the Civil Code, will be applied.
2.3 These Terms and Conditions are an integral part of the Purchase contract. Provisions deviating from these Terms and Conditions can be agreed in the Purchase contract. Deviating provisions in the Purchase contract take precedence over the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
2.4 These Terms and Conditions apply only to the contract concluded between the seller and the buyer, who is a consumer within the meaning of § 419 of the Civil Code. The business conditions do not apply to cases where the person who intends to purchase goods from the seller is a legal entity or a person who acts when ordering goods in the course of their business or in the course of their independent profession. Consumer means any person who, outside the scope of his business activity or outside the scope of independent performance of his profession, enters into a contract with an entrepreneur or otherwise deals with him (hereinafter referred to as the “consumer”). For the purposes of the definition of a consumer according to the previous sentence, an entrepreneur means a seller.
3. Conclusion of the Purchase contract
3.1 The Appre online store (or the web interface of the online store) contains a list of goods offered by the seller for sale, including the prices of the offered goods. Prices of goods are listed including VAT.
3.2 The prices of the offered goods are final. The offer for the sale of goods and the prices of these goods remain valid as long as they are displayed in the seller's online store. This provision does not limit the possibility of the seller to conclude a Purchase contract under individually agreed conditions (see Article 4.4).
3.3 The buyer orders the goods in the seller's online store as follows:
3.4 The seller will inform the buyer by e-mail about the acceptance of the order. The seller will send the order confirmation to the buyer's e-mail address specified in the order. The purchase contract is concluded by delivering a confirmation of receipt of the order to the buyer's e-mail.
3.5 If the buyer has entered an incorrect e-mail, as a result of which the confirmation of receipt of the order cannot be delivered to him, the seller is entitled to cancel the order.
3.6 The Buyer acknowledges that the Seller is not obliged to enter into a purchase agreement, especially with persons who have previously breached their obligations to the Seller in any way.
- 3.3.1 The Buyer shall place the selected goods (including information on quantity, size, color, or other parameters) in the electronic shopping cart (hereinafter "cart") by clicking on the "Add to cart" button or the "Buy it now" button.
- 3.3.2 To order goods, the buyer in the environment of the Appre online store fills in the order form. The order form is displayed after clicking on the electronic shopping cart icon, in which the buyer can change the quantity of the selected goods, or remove the selected goods from the cart.
- 3.3.3 The order form contains: address and country of delivery of goods, method of shipping and method of payment of the purchase price of goods, including information on costs associated with shipping of goods, identification and contact details of the buyer (ie especially his name, surname, billing address, shipping address (if different from the billing address), telephone and e-mail of the buyer).
- 3.3.4 The Buyer is allowed to check and change the data he has entered in the order. The buyer thus has the opportunity to detect and correct errors in entering data into the order and remove or add individual items (goods) from / to the electronic shopping cart, until the order is sent by pressing the "Submit order" button.
- 3.3.5 The buyer sends the order to the seller by clicking on the "Submit order" button. The data provided in the order are considered complete and correct by the seller. Submitting the order is a proposal of the buyer to conclude a Purchase contract in the sense of § 1731 of the Civil Code.
- 220.127.116.11 The buyer is obliged to provide the seller only complete and correct data. If the buyer does not provide the seller with complete and correct data, the seller is not obliged to send the ordered goods to the buyer.
- 18.104.22.168 The Buyer is liable to the Seller for any damages caused by the provision of incomplete or incorrect data.
4. Price of goods and payment terms
4.1 The price of goods and costs associated with the shipping of goods under the Purchase contract can be paid to the seller in the following ways:
- 4.1.1 online transfer via the Stripe payment gateway,
- 4.1.2 manually online by non-cash transfer to the seller's bank account 237809422/0600 (hereinafter referred to as the "seller's account").
4.2 Together with the purchase price, the buyer is obliged to pay the seller the costs associated with the packaging and shipping of goods in the agreed amount. Unless expressly stated otherwise, the purchase price also includes the costs associated with the shipping of goods.
4.3 Prices for the goods are listed together with other information about the goods in the seller's online store. The seller declares that he is a VAT payer and the prices are presented in the online store, including value added tax. The information about the goods and price provided by the seller in the web interface of the online store is binding, except for obvious errors.
4.4 Clause 4.3 does not exclude the possibility of the seller to conclude a contract with the buyer under individually agreed price conditions.
4.5 The goods can be paid only in Czech crowns (currency - CZK). Prices in other currencies (eg EUR) are for guidance only. The goods in the shopping cart are displayed only in Czech crowns (CZK).
4.6 In the case of non-cash payment, the purchase price is payable within 5 working days of sending the order confirmation by the seller to the electronic address (e-mail) of the buyer, which he stated during the order. The buyer is obliged to pay the purchase price of the goods together with the variable payment symbol, which will be stated in the email together with the order confirmation.
4.7 In the case of any non-cash transfer, the buyer's obligation to pay the purchase price is fulfilled when the relevant amount is credited to the seller's account.
4.8 After payment of the full amount of the purchase price for the ordered goods by the buyer, the seller will issue an invoice to the buyer and send it together with the sent goods or to the buyer's electronic address.
4.9 The Seller does not require a deposit or other similar payment from the Buyer. This does not affect the provisions of Article 4.7 of these Terms and Conditions regarding the obligation to pay the purchase price of goods in advance.
4.10 Due to a technical error within the web interface of the online store, the purchase price of products may be displayed as the amount of which does not roughly correspond to the usual price for such products on the market. In this case, the seller is not obliged to deliver the products at the displayed purchase price. The seller contacts the buyer and informs him of the actual purchase price of the product and the buyer has the right to decide whether to accept the product at the actual purchase price.
5. Shipping and delivery
5.1 The possibilities and methods of shipping are listed by the Seller.
5.2 The seller allows the following methods of shipping of the purchased goods (methods of transport):
- 5.2.1 Delivery via the GLS transport company.
- 5.2.2 Delivery via PPL transport company.
- 5.2.3 Delivery via Zásilkovna transport company.
5.3 The seller reserves the right to change the rates for packaging and shipping. Current shipping rates and delivery times are listed on the store's website in the "FAQ
5.4 If, according to the Purchase contract, the seller is obliged to deliver the goods to the place specified by the buyer in the order, the buyer is obliged to take over the goods upon delivery. If the buyer does not take over the goods upon delivery, the seller is entitled to withdraw from the Purchase contract.
5.5 By signing the delivery note or the actual acceptance of the goods, the buyer confirms that the packaging of the consignment containing the goods has not been broken/damaged. Upon receipt of the goods from the carrier (or at the delivery point), the buyer is obliged to check the integrity of the packaging of the goods and in case of any defects immediately notify the carrier. In the case of finding a violation of the packaging indicating unauthorized entry into the shipment, the buyer does not have to take over the shipment from the carrier. The buyer is also obliged to physically check all delivered goods, and if it bears any signs of damage, contact the seller immediately. Subsequent complaints will not be taken into account.
6. Gift cards and discount codes
6.1 When creating an order, the Buyer has the right to enter the discount code contained in the purchased Appre gift voucher or to enter other discount codes provided by the Seller in accordance with the rules below.
6.2 Unless expressly stated otherwise by the seller, the following rules apply to gift vouchers and discount codes:
- 6.2.1 Discount codes on gift vouchers are unique and cannot be applied repeatedly.
- 6.2.2 The discount code is applied in the order by entering the code in the appropriate field in the basket.
- 6.2.3 Discount codes cannot be combined with each other.
- 6.2.4 Discount codes cannot be used to purchase gift vouchers.
- 6.2.5 The gift voucher or discount code cannot be exchanged for cash.
- 6.2.6 Gift vouchers and the discount code indicated on them usually have a limited period of validity. Unless expressly stated otherwise by the seller, the buyer is entitled to use the gift voucher or discount code only before its expiration.
- 6.2.7 The Seller does not provide money or any other method of compensation for the unused value of a gift voucher or discount code.
- 6.2.8 The period of validity of gift vouchers purchased through the Seller's online store is 1 year.
- 6.2.9 The period of validity of other discount codes issued by the Seller depends solely on the Seller's decision.
- 6.2.10 If the Buyer buys goods at a lower price than the value of the gift voucher or discount code, Seller is not entitled to pay the remaining value of the gift voucher or discount code or issue a new gift voucher or discount code for the rest of the original applied gift voucher or discount code.
- 6.2.11 In the event of withdrawal from the Purchase contract for any reason or any other reasonable return of the goods by the Buyer to the Seller purchased under a discount code or gift voucher, the Buyer is entitled to a refund of the amount actually paid for the purchase of goods. If the Buyer has used a gift voucher, the seller will issue a new gift voucher of appropriate value.
7. Other rights and obligations of the parties
7.1 The Buyer agrees to the use of means of distance communication when concluding the Purchase contract. The costs incurred by the Buyer in the use of means of distance communication in connection with the conclusion of the Purchase contract (such as the cost of internet connection, the cost of telephone calls, etc.) shall be borne by the buyer himself.
7.2 Ownership of the goods passes to the Buyer upon full payment of the purchase price of the goods to the Seller and its acceptance. Until then, the goods remain the property of the Seller.
7.3 The Buyer acknowledges that the software and other components forming the web interface of the Seller's online store (including all photographs of the products offered and the texts mentioned) are protected by copyright. The Buyer undertakes not to perform any activity that could allow him or third parties to interfere or use the software or other components forming the web interface of the Seller's online store.
7.4 The Buyer acknowledges that the Seller is not liable for errors caused by third party interventions in the web interface of the store or as a result of using the web interface of the store contrary to its purpose.
7.5 The Buyer is not entitled to use mechanisms, software or other procedures when using the web interface of the online store, which could have a negative effect on the operation of the web interface of the online store. The web interface of the online store can be used only to the extent that is not to the detriment of the rights of other customers of the seller and which is in accordance with its purpose.
7.6 If a gift is provided to the buyer together with the purchased goods, the gift contract between the Seller and the Buyer is concluded with the untying condition that if the Purchase contract is withdrawn, the gift contract for such a gift ceases to be effective and the Buyer is obliged to return it together with the goods to the Seller.
7.7 The Buyer is not entitled to assign to a third party any claims from the Seller without the prior written consent of the Seller.
8. Withdrawal from the Purchase contract
8.1 The buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract without giving a reason and without any penalty within 14 days. This period begins on the date of conclusion of the contract:
- 8.1.1 In the case of a purchase contract, from the date of receipt of the goods by the buyer or a third party designated by him (other than the carrier).
- 8.1.2 In the case of a contract having as its object several types of goods or the supply of several parts, from the date of receipt of the last delivery of the goods by the buyer or a third party designated by him (other than the carrier).
- 8.1.3 In the case of a contract the subject of which is the regular repeated delivery of goods, from the date of receipt of the first delivery of goods by the buyer or a third party designated by him (other than the carrier).
8.2 Withdrawal from the contract is made by the Buyer in writing, via e-mail of the Seller, ie to the e-mail email@example.com. In withdrawal, the buyer is obliged to state his name and surname, order number and date of dispatch of the order (date of purchase).
8.3 To withdraw from the purchase contract, the buyer can use the seller's form.
8.4 In the event of the Buyer's withdrawal from the contract, the Purchase contract is canceled from the beginning. The Buyer is obliged to send or hand over the goods to the seller without undue delay, but no later than within 14 days from the date on which the withdrawal from the Purchase contract was delivered to the Seller. The goods must be returned to the Seller unused, undamaged and unworn, with all accessories (with all labels and tags) and with complete documents (invoice, receipt) and in the original packaging. The Buyer is obliged to send the goods to the correspondence address of the seller (delivery address), specified in paragraph 1 of these Terms and Conditions. The Buyer acknowledges that all costs associated with the return of goods are borne by the Buyer.
8.5 The Seller is entitled to inspect the returned goods, in particular to determine whether the returned goods are not used, damaged, worn or otherwise partially consumed. The Seller is entitled to unilaterally set off the right to compensation for damage caused to the returned goods by the Buyer against the Buyer's right to a refund of the purchase price.
8.6 If the Buyer withdraws from the Purchase contract, the Seller is not obliged to return the funds received to the Buyer before the Buyer returns the goods or proves that the goods were sent to the Seller.
8.7 In the event of the Buyer's withdrawal from the contract, the Seller shall return the purchase price to the Buyer within 10 days of receiving the goods, including already paid shipping costs, to the account designated by the Buyer or to the account from which the Buyer paid the purchase price.
8.8 All costs associated with the return of goods shall be borne by the Buyer.
8.9 The entire article does not apply to the purchase contract, which was concluded with an entrepreneur in the sense of § 420 of the Civil Code (hereinafter "entrepreneur"). Entrepreneurs are entitled to withdraw from the contract only for reasons specified in the Civil Code.
9. Liability of the Buyer for reducing the value of returned goods
9.1 The Buyer is not liable in connection with the withdrawal from the Purchase contract under the previous article for the reduction of the value of the goods due to handling the goods in a manner necessary to become familiar with the nature and characteristics of the goods, including its functionality (in other words the nature and characteristics of the goods in a brick and mortar).
9.2 In the event that the goods are delivered to the Seller damaged, worn or used (other than in a manner necessary to become acquainted with the nature and properties of the goods), the Buyer is liable to the Seller for the reduction of the value of the goods caused. In such a case, the Seller is entitled to set off his right to a reduction in the value of the returned goods against the Buyer's right to a refund of the price of the goods. Damage to the goods is not considered to be damage to the original packaging caused by unpacking the goods.
10. Liability for defects and quality guarantee
10.1 The provisions set out later in this Article (and also in Article 11) shall not apply to a Buyer who is an entrepreneur, resp. if the purchase concerns the business activity of the Buyer, unless the Civil Code provides otherwise. These provisions thus apply exclusively to consumers.
10.2 By guaranteeing the quality, the Seller undertakes that the goods will be suitable for use for the usual purpose for a certain period of time or that they will retain their usual properties. The warranty period runs from the delivery of the item to the Buyer. If the goods have been sent under the contract, the warranty period runs from the delivery of the goods to the destination.
10.3 The Seller is responsible to the Buyer for the fact that the sold goods are in accordance with the Purchase contract, especially that it is without defects. Compliance with the Purchase contract means that the sold goods have the quality and useful properties required by the contract, described by the Seller, manufacturer or his representative, or expected on the basis of advertising, or the quality and useful properties usual for a thing of the kind that meets the requirements of law and corresponds to the purpose stated by the Seller for the use of the thing or for which the thing is usually used.
10.4 The Seller is responsible to the buyer that the goods are free of defects at the time of receipt by the Buyer. In particular, at the time when the Buyer took over the goods:
- 10.4.1 The goods have the properties agreed upon by the parties, or have such properties that the Seller explicitly stated on the web interface of the online store (usually in the description of the goods) and which is stated in the Purchase contract or which the Buyer could expect with regard to based on advertising.
- 10.4.2 The goods correspond in quality or design to the agreed sample or model, if the quality or design was determined according to the agreed sample or model.
- 10.4.3 The goods are suitable for the purpose stated by the Seller for their use or for which goods of this type are usually used.
- 10.4.4 The goods are in the appropriate and agreed quantity, measure or weight.
- 10.4.5 The goods comply with the requirements of legal regulations.
10.5 In the event that the goods are not in accordance with the Purchase contract upon receipt by the Buyer (hereinafter "conflict with the Purchase contract"), the Buyer has the right to get the goods exchanged free of charge and without undue delay or repaired to the condition corresponding to the Purchase contract. If such a procedure is not possible, the Buyer may request a reasonable discount on the price of the goods or withdraw from the contract. This does not apply if the Buyer knew about the conflict with the purchase contract before taking over the goods or caused the conflict with the Purchase contract himself.
10.6 If the goods become defective within 6 months of receipt by the Buyer, it is considered that the goods were defective at the time of receipt.
10.7 The Buyer is entitled to use this right to a defect that occurs in the goods within 24 months of receipt.
10.8 If this is not disproportionate due to the nature of the defect, the Buyer may request the delivery of new goods without defects. But if the defect concerns only a part of the goods, the Buyer may only request the replacement of the part. If such a procedure is not possible, the Buyer may withdraw from the Purchase contract. However, in the case of such a defect of goods, the exchange of which for new goods would be disproportionate due to the nature of the defect (especially if the defect can be removed without undue delay), the Buyer is only entitled to free removal of the defect.
10.9 The Buyer has the right to obtain new goods (or replacement parts) even in the case of a remediable defect, if he cannot use the goods properly for repeated occurrence of the defect after repair (third claim for the same defect) or for a larger number of defects. In this case, the Buyer also has the right to withdraw from the Purchase contract.
10.10 If the Buyer does not withdraw from the Purchase contract or if he does not use the right to deliver new goods (or parts thereof) without defects or to repair the goods free of charge, he may request a reasonable discount. The Buyer has the right to a reasonable discount even if the Seller cannot deliver new goods without defects, replace its part or repair the goods.
10.11 The Seller is responsible for defects arising after receipt of the goods during the 24 month warranty period. During this period, the Buyer can use his rights from defective performance and, at his option, demand a fix of a defect that constitutes a material breach of the Purchase contract (regardless of whether the defect is remediable or irremediable):
- 10.11.1 Elimination of the defect by delivery of a new piece of goods without a defect or by delivery of the missing goods.
- 10.11.2 Free removal of defects by repair.
- 10.11.3 A reasonable discount from the purchase price of defective goods.
- 10.11.4 Withdrawal from the Purchase contract (and refund of the purchase price).
10.12 A material breach of the Purchase contract is considered to be a breach of the Purchase contract, which the contracting party breaching the Purchase contract already knew at the time of concluding the Purchase contract, or should have known that the other party would not enter into the Purchase contract if it foreseen the breach.
10.13 In the case of a defect that means a minor breach of the Purchase contract (regardless of whether the defect is remediable or irremediable), the Buyer is entitled to eliminate the defect or a reasonable discount on the purchase price.
10.14 The rights arising from defective performance do not belong to the Buyer (or the goods are not defective) in the following cases:
- 10.14.1 If the goods were sold as defective at a lower price and this defect was stated in the specification of the specific goods or a lower price was agreed for this defect. The same applies to used goods to the extent corresponding to the degree of previous use or wear of the goods that the goods had when taken over by the Buyer.
- 10.14.2 If there is a change in the properties of the goods, which is caused by wear and tear caused by normal use, improper use of goods, including non-compliance with instructions for use and maintenance, insufficient or inappropriate maintenance of goods (eg improper washing, ironing, use of incorrect detergent, etc. .), a natural change in the materials from which the goods are made, damage by the Buyer, a third party or damage caused by force majeure and in other cases stipulated by the Civil Code.
- 10.14.3 If the Buyer knew about the defect before taking over the goods (eg if it was explicitly and clearly stated in the description of the goods in the Purchase contract).
11. Complaints policy and procedures
11.1 This Complaints policy is governed by Act No. 89/2012 Coll., The Civil Code, and Act No. 634/1992 Coll., On Consumer Protection, as amended, and apply to goods during the warranty period - the buyer's rights from liability for defects ("claims").
11.2 The Buyer uses the rights arising from defective performance (hereinafter also "complaints") with the Seller, without undue delay after the defect has become apparent. Further use of the goods may cause a deepening of the defect and subsequent deterioration of the goods or the inability to assess the cause of the defect.
11.3 The Buyer is obliged to get acquainted with these general Terms and Conditions and the Complaints policy before ordering the goods. By concluding the Purchase contract and taking over the goods from the Seller, the Buyer agrees to these Terms and Conditions and the Complaints policy.
11.4 To file a complaint, the Buyer will use the Complaint form.
11.5 In the event of a complaint, the Buyer proceeds as follows:
- 11.5.1 The Buyer shall fill in the required data in the Complaint form. The Buyer shall provide his contact details and a description of the defect. The Buyer shall state the manner in which he wishes to settle the complaint (ie the manner in which he requests the elimination of the defect). A change in the choice of the method of handling a complaint without the consent of the Buyer is possible only if the Buyer has requested fixing of a defect that turns out to be irreparable.
- 11.5.2 The Buyer is obliged to prove the purchase of goods to the Seller (for example, the original invoice).
- 11.5.3 The Buyer shall send the completed Complaint form together with the proof of purchase to the Seller's e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or as a Registered Shipment to the Seller's correspondence address specified in Article 1 of these Terms and Conditions.
- 11.5.4 The Buyer packs the claimed goods in a package (if possible, in the original packaging) and encloses a proof of purchase (for example, the original invoice). The consignment will then be sent to the Seller at the address for delivery specified in paragraph 1 of these Terms and Conditions. The Buyer sends the shipment as a registered shipment or a registered package (the Buyer pays the postage). During transport, the goods must be packed in suitable packaging to prevent damage and must be clean and complete.
- 11.5.5 After receiving the shipment, the Seller will contact the Buyer by phone or e-mail regarding the method of resolving the complaint.
11.6 The limit - 30 days - for settling a complaint runs from the moment of the application (notification) of the complaint. The Seller shall decide on the complaint of the Buyer, who is a consumer, without undue delay, no later than 30 days from the date of the complaint, unless the Seller agrees with the Buyer, who is a consumer, for a longer period.
11.7 The Seller is obliged to issue a written confirmation (by e-mail) to the Buyer, who is a consumer, about when he lodged the complaint, what the content of the complaint is and what method of handling the complaint the Buyer requires. The Seller also informs the Buyer about the date and method of handling the complaint, including confirmation of the repair and its duration, or justify in writing the rejection of the complaint.
11.8 The warranty period is extended by the time from the claim by the Buyer to its settlement by the Seller.
12. Seller's statement
12.1 The Buyer acknowledges that all product presentations placed on the web interface of the store are informative, ie photos of products may be illustrative or may have a distorting effect due to their conversion into the technical means of the Buyer, therefore the Buyer is always obliged to get acquainted with a full description of the product and in case of doubt contact the Seller.
12.2 The Seller is entitled to sell goods on the basis of a trade license. Trade licensing is carried out within the scope of its competence by the relevant trade licensing office. The Office for Personal Data Protection supervises the area of personal data protection. To a limited extent, the Czech Trade Inspection Authority also supervises compliance with Act No. 634/1992 Coll., On Consumer Protection, as amended.
12.3 The identification and contact details of the Seller are given in Article 1 of these Terms and Conditions.
12.4 By sending the order to the Seller, the Buyer confirms that before concluding the purchase contract he has read these general Terms and Conditions, an integral part of which is the Complaints Policy, and that he expressly agrees with them, as amended and effective at the time of sending the order.
14.1 Unless expressly agreed otherwise, all correspondence related to the Purchase contract must be delivered to the other party in writing, either by e-mail or by registered mail (to the correspondence address specified in Article 1 of these Terms and Conditions). To the Buyer it is always delivered to the e-mail address specified in his/her order.
15. Dispute resolution
15.1 Mutual relations and any disputes between the Seller and the Buyer, which may arise, will be resolved by the competent courts of the Czech Republic.
15.2 Any disputes that may arise between the seller and the buyer, who is a consumer, can also be resolved out of court. The entity authorized to conduct out-of-court dispute resolution is the Czech Trade Inspection Authority (https://www.coi.cz/). To resolve the situation, we recommend that you contact the seller at email@example.com before resolving the dispute (out of court).
15.3 Out-of-court settlement of a consumer dispute is initiated exclusively at the request of the consumer, and only if the dispute has not been resolved directly with the Seller. The application may be filed no later than 1 year from the date on which the consumer exercised his right, which is the subject of the dispute, with the Seller for the first time.
16. Final conclusion
16.1 The Purchase contract and the original of these Terms and Conditions are drawn up in the Czech language. The original of the Purchase contract can be concluded in the Czech language.
16.2 The wording of these Terms and Conditions may be changed or supplemented by the Seller. This provision does not affect the rights and obligations arising from Purchase contracts concluded during the period of validity of the previous version of the Terms and Conditions.
16.3 All contractual relations between the Seller and the Buyer are concluded in accordance with the law of the Czech Republic. In matters not expressly regulated by the Purchase contract or these General Terms and Conditions and the Complaints Policy, it is governed by Act No. 89/2012 Coll., The Civil Code, as amended, and Act No. 634/1992 Coll., On Consumer Protection.
16.4 If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is or becomes invalid or ineffective, the invalid provision shall be replaced by a provision whose meaning is as close as possible to the invalid provision. The invalidity or ineffectiveness of one provision shall not affect the validity of the other provisions.
16.5 Any change to the Purchase contract requires a written form and must be signed by both purchase parties.
16.6 These General Terms and Conditions and the Complaints Policy shall enter into force and take effect on 1.6.2021.